Modern NoFrost DualAdvance technology employed in the fridge-freezers extracts the humidity by intensive cool air circulation in order to prevent accumulation of frost on the food and ice in the freezer compartment interior.
• The tedious process of defrosting and cleaning the freezer is a relic of the past;
• frozen food will not stick together;
• the quality, colour, and aroma of the frozen food are retained;
• the storage space is used more efficiently and the food is stored more neatly.
The refrigerator compartment on the other hand provides optimum conditions for storing fresh food since the cooling process for this part is fully separate from the one for the freezer compartment.
• Smells and any odours from the freezer and refrigerator compartment do not mix;
• optimum level of humidity is provided in the refrigerator compartment, preventing the food from drying out and retaining its quality longer.