1. Where can I go and look at a gorenje product, I want to see one before I buy?
Please visit AU Stockists to find your nearest Gorenje retailer. Although we cannot determine exactly what products each retailer has on display or in stock, we suggest you give them a quick call before you visit.
2. How long is my warranty for the product I have just purchased?
All Gorenje products come with a 2 year Manufacturers’ Warranty covering parts and labour for servicing within Australia.
3. Do I have to register my appliance?
Yes you do, you can do this either, over the phone by calling 1300 00 2756 or online. We also ask you to keep your proof of purchase documentation.
4. Where do I find the model number, ART and serial details for my product?
This information is on every appliance we sell, but can vary on where it is located. To find out the right information please visit warranty site and click ‘where to locate my sticker with model, serial and ART number’.
5. How do I report a fault?
You can purchase your appliance safe in the knowledge that full back up is provided in the unlikely event that your product develops a fault during its free warranty period. If your appliance does develop a fault please call our customer care support center on 1300 00 2756 where a fully trained Gorenje team member will take your call. Please ensure you have the following details available when reporting a fault; Model, Serial Number and ART number, along with Proof and Date of Purchase and your contact details together with a description of the fault.
6. I would like to order a gorenje brochure, how do I do this?
Yes you can order a brochure, either by going to Brochure request
or you can download the pdf of the brochure here
7. My manual is missing, where can I get a new one?
You can either email us at email@example.com
or the majority of appliances on the web site have an area below the image called enclosure, you can click on the instruction manual to download.
8. Is it possible to order spare parts and accessories?
Yes it is. To order spare parts and or accessories please call 1300 00 2756 and Speak with the Spare Parts department.
9. How exactly do I pronounce Gorenje?
Good question. We have had many interesting ways of pronouncing our name, but the correct way is ‘Gor – enn - ya’.