Product code: 559354 CO - Built in Control setting: Button control Noise (max level): 61 dB(A)re 1 pW Airflow boost position: 585 m³/h Gorenje Dimensions of the product (W×H×D): 52.6 × 34.7 × 28.3 cm
Latest hood models feature LED lighting to enable an excellent view of the cooking hob and the surrounding area. Built-in LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are highly efficient and - compared to other lighting fixtures - provide better illumination that is closer to natural light, with minimum use of power, while their useful life is up to three times longer. Smartly positioned LEDs provide optimum illumination of the cooking hob and represent an important aesthetic and functional element in the kitchen.
• Remember to switch the cooker hood on before starting to cook, as this maximises the hood’s capacity.
• Leave the cooker hood running for another 15 minutes once you have finished cooking to remove the last few traces of cooking odours.
• Remember never to open the kitchen window when using a cooker hood, as this affects air circulation and cancels out the low pressure.
• Choose a cooker hood that is at least as wide as your hob to achieve the best effect.
What sort of capacity should a new cooker hood have?
Capacity depends largely on the size of the kitchen. A good rule of thumb is that the hood should be able to replace the air 10 to 20 times an hour. For instance, if a kitchen measures 4 x 4 m with a ceiling height of 2,5 m, the cooker hood should replace approximately 400-800 m³ per hour. There will always be some loss of pressure when installing a hood. That is why it is important to observe the following rules:
• always observe the hood’s recommended venting diameter (Ø) specified on the venting tube or pipe
• where possible, use smooth pipes to minimise air resistance.
• try to make the installation as short as possible and with as few bends in the pipes as possible
• You want gentle curves in the pipe rather than sharp bends, so that the air can pass through unhindered, minimising pressure loss
CO - Built in
Venting with air extraction or recirculation
Material of housing/chimney: stainless steel
Colour of housing/chimney: stainless steel
Venting tube diameter: 15 cm
Air flow by extraction version, step 1: 252 m³/h
Air flow by extraction version, step 2: 377 m³/h
Air flow by extraction version, step 3: 524 m³/h
Control setting: Button control
Number of speed settings: 3
Lamp type: LED
On/off light switch
Number of lights: 2
Power of lights: 3 W
Airflow boost position: 585 m³/h
Filter material: Aluminium
Washable grease filter
Number of motors: 1
No return airflow flap: 150 mm
Noise (max level): 61 dB(A)re 1 pW
Height: 347 mm
Dimensions of the product (W×H×D): 52.6 × 34.7 × 28.3 cm
Dimensions of packed product (W×H×D): 67 × 38.9 × 30 cm
Net weight: 9.3 kg
Gross weight: 9.8 kg
Connection rating: 253 W
Nominal current of fuse: 10 amp
Product code: 559354
EAN code: 3838942120022
Due to the continuous development of products, Gorenje reserves the right to change certain parameters of the devices.
We reserve the right to change the technical characteristics without prior notice. Data and images are informative and less differences are possible.