Product code: 671630 CO - Built in Control setting: Button control Noise (max level): 66 dB(A)re 1 pW Airflow boost position: 730 m³/h Energy class: C Gorenje Dimensions of the product (W×H×D): 52.2 × 33 × 28.4 cm
In addition to improving ambient surroundings in your kitchen, Gorenje hoods are also designed to ensure the optimal illumination of your hob. Some models come with classic light bulbs, while more advanced hoods feature modern, halogen lighting, which is brighter and more energy efficient then the classic light bulbs.
• Remember to switch the cooker hood on before starting to cook, as this maximises the hood’s capacity.
• Leave the cooker hood running for another 15 minutes once you have finished cooking to remove the last few traces of cooking odours.
• Remember never to open the kitchen window when using a cooker hood, as this affects air circulation and cancels out the low pressure.
• Choose a cooker hood that is at least as wide as your hob to achieve the best effect.
What sort of capacity should a new cooker hood have?
Capacity depends largely on the size of the kitchen. A good rule of thumb is that the hood should be able to replace the air 10 to 20 times an hour. For instance, if a kitchen measures 4 x 4 m with a ceiling height of 2,5 m, the cooker hood should replace approximately 400-800 m³ per hour. There will always be some loss of pressure when installing a hood. That is why it is important to observe the following rules:
• always observe the hood’s recommended venting diameter (Ø) specified on the venting tube or pipe
• where possible, use smooth pipes to minimise air resistance.
• try to make the installation as short as possible and with as few bends in the pipes as possible
• You want gentle curves in the pipe rather than sharp bends, so that the air can pass through unhindered, minimising pressure loss
CO - Built in
Venting with air extraction or recirculation
Energy class: C
Venting tube diameter: 15 cm
Air flow by extraction version, step 1: 320 m³/h
Air flow by extraction version, step 2: 490 m³/h
Air flow by extraction version, step 3: 640 m³/h
Control setting: Button control
Number of speed settings: 3
Lamp type: Halogen
On/off light switch
Number of lights: 2
Power of lights: 40 W
Airflow boost position: 730 m³/h
Filter material: Aluminium
Number of filters: 2
Washable grease filter
Number of motors: 1
Noise (max level): 66 dB(A)re 1 pW
Height: 330 mm
Annual energy consumption: 108.3 kWh
Dimensions of the product (W×H×D): 52.2 × 33 × 28.4 cm
Net weight: 7.5 kg
Gross weight: 10 kg
Connection rating: 290 W
Product code: 671630
EAN code: 3838782066580
Due to the continuous development of products, Gorenje reserves the right to change certain parameters of the devices.
We reserve the right to change the technical characteristics without prior notice. Data and images are informative and less differences are possible.